Taknia Libya Engineering Company (TLEC) was established in May, 2009 as a Libyan shared company totally owned by National Oil Corporation (NOC) and took over all the activities and the man power of the British Company Teknica UK Limited, which also was owned totally by NOC.
TLEC represents the integration of technical and practical expertise in consultancy, engineering and project execution and management services, Industrial Inspection, Technical support Services and ICT services to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
TLEC experience and understanding of client objectives enables project goals to meet and offers a complete service to the industry including Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management, Training and all related services. The Company is committed to seeing in its execution a quality product/Service completed on time and within budget.
TLEC has a dedicated workforce, with its Head Office and it’s Bengazi branch to serve its clients’ needs. TLEC has a multi-disciplined workforce of engineers and specialists available to meet clients needs.
The Company assigns dedicated staff to locations to perform services as necessary for its clients. TLEC is present in the oil and gas industry for many years. It has the experience and ability to undertake full project management of onshore and offshore assignments using the most up-to-date project management and engineering control systems.
The Company’s Code of Conduct is a fundamental TLEC standard designed also for an audience beyond the TLEC Employee, including people requiring, or receiving, technical and practical expertise in their chosen field, be it in consultancy, engineering, project execution and management services, industrial inspection, technical support services, or ICT Services associated with the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
Professional conduct refers to the manner in which a person behaves whilst acting in a professional capacity. The TLEC Code of Conduct sets the minimum standards expected of TLEC Employees and provides a framework for the minimum expectations of :
- Engineering, project execution and management services, industrial inspection, technical support services practice and competency
- Engagement with TLEC
- Respect of Client’s choices
- Collaboration with other Engineering and Consultancy professionals
- Execution of engineering projects and project management specifically applying National/International Standards.
- Transfer of technology and knowhow related to the company field of work.
- Cross post on job Practical and effective staff training and development sustainable and continued in order to create a national cadre to enable them to perform their tasks professionally.
- Instill a Culture of self-development of individuals.
- Spreading the culture of sense of responsibility.
- Create a spirit of teamwork and fair competition between the cadres of the company.
- Adopt work performance develop highly competent and motivated skills with total quality accuracy on time and strive towards sense of job satisfaction and self-fulfillment.
- Create Positive interaction with various educational institutions.
- Be Socially Responsible & Internationally competitive.
- Satisfied customers and owners.
Zaki A. Bayoud
Letter/Statement from the Managing Director
Taknia Libya Engineering Company (TLEC) is an established company in Libya, we have over 15 years of proud heritage of Teknica UK, in which we have carefully built a reputation for consistently delivering excellence. Our values encapsulate the behavior, which must be second nature to us as we focus on delivering on promises, of developing our full potential and “doing the right thing”.
Taknia’s goal is to strive toward safely improving and continuously raising the standard and quality of our work, through implementation of proven modern methods and new technology in the fields of :
- Projects execution and management services;
- Construction management;
- Inspection and NDT services;
- Technology transfer;
- Practical knowledge and technical support services.
We aim to manage our work safely and efficiently, applying high quality standards utilizing the latest proven technology. We strive to adhere to our tenets of high integrity and honesty in all our activities and we endeavor to encourage a team spirit that builds cooperation and trust not only internally, but with our partners and Clients. This in turn enable us to plan and act for the future for our Staff, Our Company, our Clients and our Country.
We take pride in being one of the pioneer engineering/consultancy and contracting companies in Libya. The Company has attained prominence as a leader in the field of engineering, project management and technical support assistance for the Libyan Oil and Gas industry through our competitiveness, competence, and timely delivery of projects, with highest quality standards and recognized safety performance.
In an era of advanced technologies and new techniques, we continuously strive for innovation and enhanced efficiency. Taknia is the preferred choice of many clients because of its reliability and commitment to Quality. Health, Safety and Environment.
Zaki A. Bayoud